Pages Home About Contact B4&AFTER

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Through Snow, Sleet and Rain the Mama's Are Still There.....

Okay I woke up at 5:00am  this morning to rain, then freezing rain and by 6am it was snowing and by 10am it snowed about 4 inches.  These are the days I'm glad I only have to drive 3 miles to work.   It has been a crazy spring here in Minnesota and hoping the green grass and sunshine will be coming soon.

Well if you can't get it outside bring it in and that is just what we did at Mama's Happy this month. For those of you that don't know Mama's is an occasional shop here in Independence, Minnesota.  There are 9 Mama's that let our creativness shine each month for one weekend. It is a whirl wind let me tell you but each month these ladies amaze me with their talent. I love being a part of this lil' group of ladies. This month is especially busy since we have the sale this week and then next week we have Junk Bonanza. I can't believe I am going to be selling goodies at JUNK BONANZA how cool is that!! I am so excited to see all the rust, metal, and repurposeness in all it's glory.

Here are some pics of our little bit of spring at the shop this month.......

 
Our Mama Cyndee has been busy making her awesome pillows!!
 
 
 
Love the dresser with the baskets.

 
I had so much fun setting up my space this month. Not sure how we got that bike up there.
 
 
 
Aren't those parlor chairs the cutest!!

 
Picket fence, wash tubs, old rakes says spring.

 
Thank heavens for turf grass!!
 
So if you are in the Minneapolis area stop by. We are open Friday-Saturday, 10-6 and Sunday 12-5. We'd love to have you stop by and share a bit of our spring.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment