Pages Home About Contact B4&AFTER

Thursday, April 18, 2013

It Is Here....

I have been waiting for this day since we found out we were selected as a vendor for Junk Bonanza. Yes I said JUNK BONANZA!! I have shopped at this for quite a few years and am so excited to be a a part of it.

So Tuesday afternoon five of us Mama's loaded up our vans and headed down to Shakopee to get set up. It reminded me of when you are watching a movie and the player walks down the hallway to the field and as he gets to the opening he stops and takes a look around- a look like I have made it and can't wait to get out there. That is the way I felt. We were in the game and ready to play with the big dogs.

Tomorrow I get to work there- no matter what I will get through the 10 inches of snow and make it down there. Might have to plow through the snow drifts in the driveway too.  I hope folks will come out to see us. I can't wait to see all the vendors, all the rusty, metal goodness that fills the building and spend the day with the rest of the gals from Mama's Happy.

I'll be sure to take a bunch of pics so keep an eye out for that. Here is a couple of pics from us setting up.


No comments:

Post a Comment