Pages Home About Contact B4&AFTER

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Riding the Roller Coaster


Yeah, I am the person in line at the roller coaster trying to decide if I should go on the next ride or just stay back and wait until the time is right- will it ever be the right time?  But then I hear my grandma (89 years young) say "What the hell.", shruggin' her shoulders and going along with whatever comes her way.  So, I am jumpin' in and ready to start this ride!! Ready to climb that hill of the unknown and experience the thrill of coming out the other side.

This ride of mine- well let's just say it'll have some DIYs - ok probably alot of that, crafty type things, my treasure adventures, being a mom to 3, being a wife and all the craziness that comes along with it. Ya never know what might show up- it'll be that curve on the ride your weren't expecting. Now for those of you that know me.... you'll know there won't be much talk about cooking unless I have my hubby or daughter (thank goodness she takes after her dad in that department) do a post. My cooking skills amount to taking it out of the freezer and putting it in the microwave or opening the bag of cereal. So yes I'll stick to the power tools, painting and dumpster diving.

I hope you will join me on this roller coaster.  Can I beg here????  Jump on with me, enjoy the ups and downs, the curves that come along with it and see where it goes.  I'm sure it'll be a wild ride!!

So get those seat belts on because we are next in line.......

No comments:

Post a Comment